CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
AVP Master Data Management (MDM) senior developer works in collaboration with the MDM team, other technology teams and business stakeholders to implement, maintain, and enhance data models and solutions used to define and measure quality of data domains. The MDM AVP applies innovative and best practice techniques for modeling, developing, enhancing, and deploying database, reporting, and integration solutions. The MDM AVP will work on new MDM initiatives and play a key role in new data integration and reporting initiatives that support organizational priorities while complying with the organization's IT and architectural standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data pipelines with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices.
• Bring together large, complex and sparse data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
• Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to help them in building, optimizing and tuning our product.
• Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
• Help in building high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
• At least 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and configuring Informatica MDM.
• 7+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling).
• 5+ years’ experience with Informatica MDM multi-domain edition or one of the 360 solutions in architecting, designing, and configuring solutions.
• 2+ years of experience leading workstreams with significant experience leading components of data engagements and team sizes ranging from 2 to 5 resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years equivalent professional experience
• Informatica Data Director, Business Enterprise service
• MDM User Exits, IDD user exits and validation framework configuration
• Deep understanding of MDM and upstream and downstream integration
• Experience in Pub/Sub model for data integration both on premise and cloud
• Experience with informatica address verification, Geocoding, (Informatica Address Doctor), Phone number validation and email verification experience required.
• Migrating Informatica MDM on-Prem to cloud is a plus.
• MDM informatica 10.4 upgrade experience is a plus.
• Oracle SQL is must, with 5 plus years of experience.
• Experience in MDM Hub and related configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Trust rules, Hierarchy Manager, customizing/configuring Informatica/Business Data Director, Entity360, Provisioning Tool, BE Workflows, ActiveVOS workflow management, User Exits.
• Implementing Hierarchy Manager to depict various hierarchies by creating Entity Base Objects, Hierarchies, Foreign Key Relationship Objects, Relationship Base Objects, Packages and Profiles.
• Creating user groups, privileges and roles for the users using Security Access Manager (SAM)
• MDM Hub Code review, deployment, promotion across various development environments and manage code base to meet organization’s coding standards.
• Performing data standardization of addresses using Address verification, Informatica Data Quality, data integration in real-time using SIF APIs.
• Experience in the latest components of Informatica multi-domain MDM editions including Entity 360 and ActiveVOS.
• Experience in designing and architecting integrations between Informatica MDM and other systems using standard connectors, publish-subscribe, and other mechanisms.
• A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
1) Be Proactive
2) Note the personal attributes needed to be successful in the role
3) Proven success in a MDM development or a suitable equivalent role
4) Ability to show excellent attention to detail
5) Relationship Management