CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Experienced technology program manager to lead major digitization program for equipment leasing finance business.
• Experience leading multiple technology projects
• Oversee program financials and resources in conjunction with the technology roadmap ensuring that all stay aligned to technology strategy for organization.
• Responsible for executive level presentations and communications serving as primary advocate for change across the organization.
• Provide on-going visibility on Strategic Initiative cost/benefit performance
• Coordinate and delegate responsibilities across several workstreams ensuring that all remain on target
• Maintain thoughtful technology roadmap for next 3 years.
• Oversee two major initiatives involving the digitization and upgrade of key equipment leasing platform.
• Familiarity with customer-facing products or previous experience working directly with or in a Front-Line Business Unit function
• Ability to work smoothly and patiently with all levels of management team, including divisional management and Executive Committee Members
• Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s (required) or Master’s (preferred) degree in a related field (Business, IT, Finance, Accounting, Program Management)
• 8+ years experience leading major technology initiatives within an organization.
• Financial services experience required, Leasing experience preferred.
• Experience with InfoLease 10 and Salesforce preferred.
• Project Management experience required, PMP preferred
• Experience in Agile Methodology.