CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
* Assess, monitor, and effectively challenge Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) process including risk identification, risk mitigation, quality control testing and risk remediation relating to cash management, middle office and back offices functions
* Assist in maintaining an inventory of key controls and EUCs
* Monitor cash management, middle office and back office risk reporting and metrics to identify areas of concern
* Work closely with internal and external audit reviewing, implementing, auditing, SOX and operational controls
* Produce presentation materials and present analysis to senior management and regulators
* Ensure framework for cash management, middle office and back office processes in compliance with applicable regulations, and policies and procedures
* Help maintain consistent supervisory approach to policies and procedures by tailoring as needed
* Assist in the development and maintenance of disbursement authorities and authorization levels
* Work with business units to ensure compliance of central governance, credit risk, disbursement and transactional authorizations
* Maintain and monitor business continuity plan for Treasury Operations team by identifying key process, personnel, applications, and equipment needed. Identify and close all potential gaps that could compromise ability to recover, develop and coordinate response to recovery efforts and lead efforts in disaster recovery testing
* Develop management reporting tool to assist in operational improvement and efficiencies
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, a CTP (Certified Treasury Financial) is a plus.
* 5-10 years' in Cash management and/or middle and back office.
* Internal and/or SOX Audit experience a plus
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* High level of self-initiative, including the ability to balance and execute multiple projects at once
* Ability to work effectively across different businesses and functional areas