CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
They will produce wireframes, workflows and low-fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate user experience strategies and UI interactions. They will conduct research to ensure the UX approach meets the needs and expectations of the intended audience.
We are looking for a detail-oriented thinker with a strong technical background and a knack for combining business needs and customer desires into intuitive experiences.
• Iteratively design wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes, to help define the user experience and interfaces for both new and existing products and features, given technical limitations
• Assess the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for improvement, grounded in data, testing or analysis
• Conduct UX research, including usability testing, interviews, and surveys. Socialize the key findings and record them into a research-based knowledgebase for future reference
• Leverage research in initiatives and your designs; to raise the profile of UX design as a rigorous, data-driven discipline within the organization
• Annotate low-fidelity prototypes to communicate detailed interactions and design rationale- to be referenced by the development and business teams
• Champion adoption of our common design system within wireframes and propose new design patterns into our common design system
• Participate in UX design team workshops to identify problems and possible ideate solutions
• Participate in peer reviews and critiques of designed artifacts and deliverables for effectiveness
• Bachelor’s degree along with 2-5 years relevant UX experience
• Work samples that demonstrate your solution to a complex problem and strong ability to convey UX concepts to team members
• Understanding of digital design, user experience and information architecture
• Understanding of how research and analytics data can help guide design decisions
• Understanding of design patterns and visual design systems
• Team-oriented attitude
• Excellent time management
• Experience in prototyping software (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
• Experience conducting usability studies, moderating sessions, and communicating insights