CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Sr. Analyst/Associates will work within a team construct to assist in the credit underwriting and portfolio management of diverse debt solutions for middle-market companies supported by private equity ownership. Specifically: (i) LBO Financing, (ii) Acquisition Financing, (iii) Debt Refinancing, and (iv) Recapitalizations-working with potential borrowers, private equity teams, other Lenders,
Sr. Analyst/Associates will:
• Conduct independent industry research studies
• Present findings to team and Credit Committees
• Manage accounts post close
• Other job responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree with courses relevant to business and financial analysis.
• 2-3+ years of relevant commercial credit experience, the completion of a formal credit training program is desired but not required
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills,
• Excellent oral and written communications skills,
• Organizational and time management skills necessary to handle multiple tasks simultaneously,
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications,
• Attention to detail,
• Ability to function independently and within team construct, and
• Strong work ethic