CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
|At CIT, the Premier Client Group is the elite customer centered team that serves as a primary point of contact for all of CIT’s largest Enterprise accounts. Account Specialists work closely with Sales, vendors and various teams across all areas of CIT to meet challenges with Client-focused solutions while delivering a superior customer experience. Our Premier offering is unmatched in the marketplace and we continue to set the standard of Best in Class service within the industry.|
• Manage the performance and accountability of the Premier representatives, including developing and defining performance and quality targets, capacity planning, training strategy, succession planning, career planning, employee development and ensuring positive team engagement
• Meeting and/or exceed various financial and service level targets, developing actions plans when targets are not met
• Ensure continual review of processes, controls and training strategies for areas of opportunity, identify solutions and drive implementation of improvements
• Have a firm understanding and ensure proper servicing of all vendor programs and relationship as defined by the master agreements
• Ability to comprehend and execute on complex lease terms
• Develop annual goals for Premier representatives; prepare and deliver performance evaluations in accordance with CIT policy
• Develop short- and long-term operational strategies and provide the leadership necessary for the successful design, development, and execution of that strategy to achieve measurable outcomes in a timely, cost effective manner
• Identify trends and determine system or process improvement opportunities
• Drive new sales growth within existing client base and ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service to our clients
• Partner with the business unit leaders and other key stakeholders to drive change and efficiencies that improve overall business processes
• Ensure proper escalation of potential operational and regulatory risks as appropriate; contribute to the development and implementation of risk mitigation controls and solutions
|•Bachelor’s degree preferred|
• 3+ years in account management or other roles that require direct and superior customer interaction.
• 5+ years in Leadership or Management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
• Strong Business Acumen; Comfortable negotiating, influencing and problem-solving with clients
• Effective communication skills; written and verbal.
• Proven ability to select top talent and create a productive environment that promotes initiative, innovation, and continual learning and development of key personnel for future advancement.
• Intermediate/Advanced Computer skills, including MS suite and Excel