CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Lead a team of restructuring professionals managing a portfolio of distressed assets to identify credit weaknesses and recommend and implement creative restructuring solutions stabilizing and improving the credit.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the proper risk classifications are recorded (including impairments)
• Spearheading waivers, amendments and restructurings
• Creating impairment analysis and recommended reserves and charge-offs
• Participating in Front Line Portfolio Reviews ensuring Criticized Assets are reviewed
• Following credit and compliance policies, business strategy, and regulatory guidelines
• 15+ years of experience in leveraged lending/commercial banking across multiple sectors and
• Extensive experience in workout / restructure of distressed assets
• Experience in a regulated institution
• Strong understanding of bankruptcy, restructuring and litigation concepts
• Previously been a member of a steering committee/creditor’s committee
• Strong knowledge of secured lending, capital structures and inter-creditor issues
• Knowledge of Enterprise Valuation