CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The mission of the Business Capital Technology and Operations organization is to enable our CIT businesses under the Business Capital umbrella to generate revenue, be more profitable, help expand into new industries and market segments by providing innovative products and solutions driven by People, Process, and Technology balanced with the appropriate level of operational risk and controls.
At CIT, the Premier Client Group is the elite customer centered team that serves as a primary point of contact for all of CIT’s largest Enterprise accounts. Account Specialists work closely with Sales, vendors and various teams across all areas of CIT to meet challenges with Client-focused solutions while delivering a superior customer experience. Our Premier offering is unmatched in the marketplace and we continue to set the standard of Best in Class service within the industry.
• Maintain high portfolio performance by monitoring customers’ payment status, post cash timely and accurately, and ensure invoice expectations meet client needs
• Collaborate with sales team to identify new or grow existing opportunities
• Resolve billing, collections and credit issues, manage end-of-lease terms, negotiations, buyouts and loan purchases
• Keep clear and organized records of customers’ contract terms and any special handling requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Three to five years’ experience in account management or other roles that require direct and superior customer interaction.
• Previous experience in Leadership or Management
• Strong Business Acumen; Comfortable negotiating, influencing and problem-solving with clients
• Effective communication skills; written and verbal.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment combined with strong organizational and time management skills
• Intermediate/Advanced Computer skills, including MS suite and Excel