CIT mortgage sales exists to deliver clear, sound and tailored financial real estate solutions with exceptional service and value for our customers benefit of homeownership. Our focus is building relationships to better understand each customer’s unique real estate needs and assess which mortgage products will best serve their situation.
The Mortgage Market Manager is an individual who manages residential-lending production for a team of mortgage lending specialists and support staff in accordance with CIT core behaviors.
- Oversees the fiscal integrity of the market.
- Manages and coordinates the activities of mortgage lending specialists engaged in promoting and selling products and/or services for the residential-lending line of business.
- Grows, retains and develops an effective sales force to cover the geography of the market with special emphasis on CRA/LMI markets.
- Drives productivity through sales initiatives and leveraging marketing collateral.
- Maximizes market opportunity by collaborating with internal and external business partners to establish long-and short-term sales strategies. Manages profit and loss activities for the market.
This position requires compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) and all related regulations, at the time of employment, candidate must provide NMLS ID number (SAFE Act registration), grant CIT Bank institution access and meet CIT’s standard background check requirements