CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Commercial Banking includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. The Commercial Banking Risk Team is in search of an AVP to join the team. The position will support the Risk Manager of the businesses with all key risk activities; primarily risk data analysis and reporting. Additionally, this position will have the opportunity to work closely with various business units and functional groups within Commercial Banking and Risk Management.
Ongoing responsibilities will include:
• Timely and accurate completion of FLU risk management and monitoring activities
• Ownership of FLU Risk Report production
• Support of execution and oversight of remediation activities
• Assist in tasks related to the Enterprise Risk Assessment process that includes the documentation of risks, controls, ratings, etc.
• Monitoring of risk limits, metrics and thresholds
• Assist in tasks related to the new product process
• Support the businesses efforts to conform with the Enterprise Operational Risk Management framework
• Ad-hoc analysis and recurrent risk reporting generation
• 5+ years of experience in risk management, consulting or control function in a financial service industry is preferred.
• Good understanding of various risk disciplines including Credit, Operational, Compliance, Fraud, Strategic and Reputational Risk.
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with ability to create executive level management presentations
• Detail oriented, solid organizational, analytical and reporting development skills
• Strong written communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently, but also on a team and to gather inputs and drive initiatives cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and consistently deliver accurate information on-time