CIT Mortgage Sales exists to deliver clear, sound and tailored financial real estate solutions with exceptional service and value for our customers benefit of homeownership. Our focus is building relationships to better understand each customer’s unique real estate needs and assess which mortgage products will best serve their situation.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, goal-oriented Consumer Bank Liaison Manager to join our Mortgage team. The Consumer Bank Liaison Manager is an individual who:
- Manages relationship building between residential-lending production and the consumer bank branch team in accordance with CIT core behaviors.
- Oversees the quality and quantity of the Consumer Bank mortgage referrals
- Manage, train, and coordinates the activities to ensure the consumer branch engages in promoting and referring products and/or services for the residential-lending line of business
- Communicates, trains, and assists the consumer bank employees to better understand the referral opportunities
- Drives productivity through sales initiatives and leveraging marketing collateral.
- Maximizes market opportunity by collaborating with internal and external business partners to establish long-and short-term sales strategies.
- Leadership Competencies:
- Builds Winning Teams: Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
- Leads Effective Change: Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
- Drives for Results: Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
- Establishes Vision and Purpose: Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others’ contributions to the success of CIT.
Manages Risk: Assesses and effectively manages all the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus: Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Customer Experience Management: Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
- Effective Communications: Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Mortgage Products: Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
- Strategic Sales Planning: Knowledge and the ability to sell an organization’s products and services. Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
- Cross-Selling: Ability to utilize tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; markets to clients a full suite of bank products. Promotes financial ideas and solutions from new or existing relationships resulting in increased revenue generation.