CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Associate will work in the IT Access Management Operations Team & report directly to the Vice President. Key individual contributor with accountability for provisioning and administering user and privileged access across various technology platforms (e.g. Windows Active Directory, Mainframe, and UNIX) and core banking applications. Functions include creating, modifying, and disabling/terminating user access, and creation of mailbox accounts, administration of VPN access, and review and follow-up of expired and inactive accounts. Additional responsibilities include distribution of employee status changes to application security administrators and collaborating with other team members to develop or enhance processes that supports the Information Security control environment, assisting with Application Onboarding and Access Control List Certifications. The Associate will also work with business users, Identity & Access Management Engineers, Access Management Governance as well as all other IT personnel like the Service Desk and Desktop services to troubleshoot issues and to bring about timely resolution to all questions or needs related to access management support, certification of access, reporting, and audit concerns.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Access Management
• 3-5 years’ experience with supporting Identity & Access Governance Provisioning Tools such as SailPoint IIQ, Oracle IAM, Hitachi’s Privileged Access Management tool & ServiceNow (or equivalent).
• 3 years’ experience in administering and supporting Active Directory
• 3 years’ experience in customer service related field
• 3 years' of experience in the Information Security industry, preferably in financial services or other highly regulated environment.
• Strong knowledge and experience in user provisioning, entitlement review and certification, enterprise directory architecture and design, role-based access control, single sign on, identity federation, multi-factor authentication & privileged access management
• Analysis, strategy, design and implementation of Identity & Access Management and solutions
• Working Knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows Server, RedHat Linux) and DBMS (MS SQL, Oracle)
• Working knowledge of the SDLC
• Good understanding of service management concepts (ITIL)
• Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing business needs and operational directives and deliver superior results.
• Ability to take ownership of systems and processes and work both independently and in collaboration with team members
• Ability to independently, quickly and efficiently identify and solve technical problems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt information delivery based on target audience
Ability to participate in on call rotation