CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The Marketing and Communications Analyst will report to the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and have responsibility for budget management, campaign measurement and analysis, vendor management, project management, presentations, collateral and some sponsorships. This is a key role working directly with the CMCO and the Marketing and Communications leadership team on cross-functional programs. This role will offer solid training ground for future roles in Marketing and Communications.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Strategic and editorial planning of cross-functional Marketing and Communications initiatives.
• Drive campaign measurement and key performance indicator reporting and analysis to deliver key insights and actionable guidance.
• Create presentations with strategy and results.
• Manage the budget and surrounding process.
• Manage vendor processes and relationships, within the broader company framework.
• Work closely with the CMCO and functional leaders on cross-team strategic projects and planning.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years of professional experience in marketing, analytics, project planning or related areas.
• Strong PowerPoint skills
• Proficiency with data collection and analysis across a variety of digital and traditional marketing channels
• A creative and can-do spirit
• Strong work ethic and highly collaborative
• Comfortable managing many diverse projects and working across a broad set of stakeholders
• Highly strategic and proactive mindset with strong critical thinking skills
• A self-starter with a results-oriented approach.
• A team player that wants to build and grow.