CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The Candidate for the VMWare Automation Engineer role will be responsible for developing and supporting automation on the vRealize platform as well as developing integration between disparate systems leveraging Python and REST API's.
They will support configuration and maintenance of Blueprints, Reservations, etc. in vRA as well as maintenance, enhancements and creations of new workflows in vRO.
They will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of all vRealize components in a production environment with endpoints in private and public clouds.
• 4+ years experience working with VMware vRealize Automation (vRO) and VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) (Experience with version 7.x is preferred).
• Experience with Public Cloud VMWare ecosystems CloudSimple/AVS or VMWAre Cloud
• Experience working with Public Cloud (Azure) and Hybrid Cloud integration with vRA and vRO
• Experience with vRA/vRO system integration using REST API to external systems such as Service-Now and VMware NSX
• Experience working with VMware vCenter
• Experience coding in Python
• API development experience
• Working knowledge of Converged and Hyper-Converged infrastructure
• Experience with administration of Windows and Red Hat Linux servers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to document technical information