CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
|• All incoming/outgoing mail deliveries, timely & accurate distribution of daily reports. |
• Pulling reports weekly, reconciliation of postage machine, maintenance & updating of Smart Mailer software.
• The ordering & maintenance of all office, cleaning and pantry supplies.
• Proactively initiating service calls when appropriate for office and pantry supplies.
• Facilitating & managing the Record Management program at the Danville, VA site.
• Additional responsibilities including: weekly inspections, set up/break down of training room & meeting spaces as needed as well as creating associate badges when needed.
• Addressing and resolving basic facility issues & engage appropriate vendors when needed.
• Interacting and supporting internal customers with a "can-do" approach.
• Backing up of the Facility Supervisor when necessary.
• Working periodic overtime and weekend hours with Manager approval.
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Part-time (30 -32 hours per week) Must be available to work 8 hour days (3 days a week) and 4 hour days twice a week