CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The AVP, Tech and Risk Controls Analyst will conduct control testing across CIT organization.
* Lead and conduct testing of technology controls across the CIT environment, evaluating control areas including identity and acesss management, change management and computer operations and other cyber security areas.
* Develop control language and related test procedures for technology control testing.
* Document test procedures, test results and related test evidence in firm workpaper's and risk management system.
* Review the workpapers of audit anaylsts to ensure consistent quality.
* Work with control owners when issues are identified to develop remediation plans.
* Build / develop strong relationships with business / technology partners by keeping lines of communication open and having collaborative discussions
* Gain a thorough understanding of processes / controls by participating in process walkthroughs, side by side training, huddles / meetings, and other activities with process owners.
* Improve technology controls testing process by continuous knowledge transfer with our business / operations partners
* Assist manager on assigned and related ad hoc projects, including risk assessments and scoping.
* Demonstrate key CIT values in daily performance of work and interactions with team and business / operations partners
* Supervise a small team of technology audit analysts in performance of activities.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of technology internal or external audit testing, or technology risk experience
* Cyber Security audit experience preferred
* Excellent verbal / written communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Must be willing and able to:
* work in a fast paced environment
* adapt to changing requirements
* work closely in a team environment
* work with all levels of management and cross-functional teams