CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The IT Risk Controls Analyst works with all levels of management and across functional teams to conduct and document IT Risk Control Testing, procedures, and complete control testing.
*Conduct testing of technology controls across the CIT environment, evaluating control areas including identity and acesss management, change management and computer operations
* Develop control language and related test procedures for technology control testing.
* Document test procedures, test results and related test evidence in firm workpaper's and risk management system.
* Work with control owners when issues are identified to develop remediation plans.
* Build / develop strong relationships with business / technology partners by keeping lines of communication open ad having collaborative discussions
* Gain a thorough understanding of processes / controls by participating in process walkthroughs, side by side training, huddles / meetings, and other activities with process owners.
* Improve technology controls testing process by continuous knowledge transfer with our business / operations partners
* Participate in technology and application risk assessments
* Assist manager on assigned and related ad hoc projects
* Demonstrate key CIT values in daily performance of work and interactions with team and business / operations partners
* Bachelor's degree Required
* 2+ years of technology audit, testing, quality control, or quality testing experience
* Cyber Security audit experience preferred
* Excellent verbal / written communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Must be willing and able to:
* work in a fast paced environment
* adapt to changing requirements
* work closely in a team environment
* work with all levels of management and cross-functional teams