CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
IT Professional to deliver technology solutions to support treasury and cash management & payment functions. Interface with other application development teams within IT as well as various shared services organizations and infrastructure areas. Resource will be supporting continued build out of the funding, Capital and investments capabilities at CIT.
• Develop applications and systems to support treasury business processes and regulatory reporting requirements.
• Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures to determine operational objectives.
• Develop necessary improvements for system performance, availability and reliability.
• Follow software development standards and guidelines aligned with company policies and procedures.
• Prototyping and simulation of critical design elements to determine feasibility and ensure performance, security, and other non-functional requirements can be met.
• Preparing documentation for architecture, software design, and solution deployment.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze business requirements to determine processing flow, user needs, and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and break down components to identify a root cause.
• Ability to work well independently, be fully accountable, and provide creative solutioning, as required.
• Experience with SDLC Required; experience with Agile methodology a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; history of active engagement business partners and stakeholders.
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and meet objective in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience in designing and leading end to end technical solution.
• 10+ years professional experience in hands-on database development using SQL Server; experience with Oracle a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of relational database design, T-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, user defined functions, and triggers.
• 6+ years of solid ETL experience in SSIS, having utilized a majority of the native toolset for complex process flows; has developed robust, production quality, multi-functional packages for various integration objectives.
• Strong experience as .NET Developer using ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTM5, JQuery, Entity framework
• Experience with designing API, WebServices, micro services, messaging (MQ) and service level architecture
• Good knowledge in .NET Core, Bootstrap, CSS, LINQ, and other design/architectural pattern
• Experience with SSAS and working with MDX queries a plus.
• Experience with UI technologies a plus.
• Experience working with Azure and other cloud technologies a plus.
• Financial industry experience required including functional knowledge of financial instruments like derivatives, FX trades, swaps, caps, etc.
• Experience with any of the following is a plus: Blackrock - Aladdin, Clearwater, Chatham Financials, Pinnacle, QRM.