CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The AVP, KYC Analyst plays a critical role driving/owning the completion of requirements to satisfy CIT’s KYC Standards in support of the LOB. They will ensure the following: client records are compliant with regulatory standards; high quality and timely completion of all client level due diligence; own the periodic renewal process for required clients; accountable for gathering appropriate client documents and ensuring client level data in accurate and complete for submission to the COB team; communicate timely with the LOB and COB team on any issues that are encountered, and gather additional requirements as necessary; and assist in the overall deal closing process.
• 5-6+ years of experience
• Independently works with the Client, COE and the LOB in the collection and verification of client data and documentation
• Ensure the appropriately handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
• Ensure a High level of customer service to our internal and external customers
• Close loans as necessary whenever necessary in support of the team
• Ensures all Regulatory and Compliance Requirements are met prior to Closing