Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
We are looking for a motivated team-player to help us manage and improve our forecasting, reporting, and analytics. The Sr. Analyst, FP&A will primarily be responsible for supporting the corporate forecast, funds transfer pricing (FTP) process, and FAS 107 portfolio valuations.
The responsibilities will include:
• Design, build, and continually improve forecasts, reports, and analytics
• Analyze, interpret, and present financial data to support good business decisions and improve performance
• Be savvy and add value to the company and your team
• STEM Degree
• 1+ years’ hands-on experience
• Strong analytics and problem solving skills
• Working with data and database systems (SQL, MDX)
• Practical programming (VB, VBA, Python, C#, Java, etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills