Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
This individual will be responsible for managing and reporting on IT Infrastructure Financial Budget
This includes developing financial plans and models to meet the IT organization's financial and operational goals.
They will work with the Infrastructure Leadership team to perform employee and contractor headcount analysis against budgeted initiatives.
They will prepare monthly management reporting for business reviews.
They will manage the infrastructure budget planning, actuals and forecast review cycles across functional teams and be a liaison between Technology teams, Human Resources and Finance.
They will actively manage and monitor IT Infrastructure Project Portfolio budget spanning different business units and perform reconciliation on Monthly forecast vs budget and related reporting.
This individual will be responsible for end to end infrastructure software/hardware contracts management process including renewals, vendor coordination for SOW negotiation and subsequent invoicing.
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets
- Skilled in MS Office with expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and an expert at building networks and connections
- Attitude and enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Experience in IT infrastructure business management and a broad understanding of IT functions, processes and organizations