CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
This is a First Line of Defense role that supports Risk Management for Consumer Technology and Operations:
• Direct the development and implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout Consumer technology and Operations.
• Design and implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
• Review and modify policies or operating procedure guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
• Advise internal management on the implementation or operation of compliance/privacy programs.
• Support periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance/privacy procedures are followed.
• Complete internal investigations of compliance issues and develop action plan in partnership with working groups to remediate the issue.
• Ensure/verify that all Bank and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
• Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices, and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
• Discuss emerging compliance issues and privacy risks with management or employees.
• Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
• Serve as a point of contact for employees seeking clarification on compliance and privacy risk issues and provide employee training on compliance and privacy related topics, policies, or procedures.
• Aid internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.