Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
IT Professional to deliver technology solutions to support treasury, risk, and liquidity management functions. Interface with other application development teams within IT as well as various shared services organizations and infrastructure areas. Resource will be supporting continued build out of the funding and investments capabilities at CIT.
• Develop applications and systems to support treasury business processes and regulatory reporting requirements.
• Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures to determine operational objectives.
• Develop necessary improvements for system performance, availability and reliability.
• Follow software development standards and guidelines aligned with company policies and procedures.
• Prototyping and simulation of critical design elements to determine feasibility and ensure performance, security, and other non-functional requirements can be met.
• Preparing documentation for architecture, software design, and solution deployment.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze business requirements to determine processing flow, user needs, and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and break down components to identify a root cause.
• Ability to work well independently, be fully accountable, and provide creative solutioning, as required.
• Experience with SDLC Required; experience with Agile methodology a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; history of active engagement business partners and stakeholders.
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and meet objective in a deadline driven environment.
• 7+ years professional experience in hands-on database development using SQL Server; experience with Oracle a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of relational database design, T-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, user defined functions, and triggers.
• 4+ years of solid ETL experience in SSIS, having utilized a majority of the native toolset for complex process flows; has developed robust, production quality, multi-functional packages for various integration objectives.
• Experience with SSAS and working with MDX queries a plus.
• Experience with .Net a plus.
• Experience with UI technologies a plus.
• Financial industry experience required including functional knowledge of financial instruments like derivatives, FX trades, swaps, caps, etc.
• Experience with any of the following is a plus: Blackrock - Aladdin, Clearwater, Chatham Financials, Pinnacle.