Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will support the technical and strategic business initiatives within the Banking Relations Group in establishing and maintaining a global centralized banking network with emphasis on utilization of CIT Bank where possible. Candidate will proactively partner with internal parties, including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Tax and Legal to support the different functional goals. The Candidate is expected to support the global organization in bank account management including documentation preparation related to Bank and Bank account implementation requests and general ledger account structure maintenance.
This position will also support the teams with various ongoing initiatives,including but not limited to:
- Bank Signatory Updates
- Bank Signatory Risk Control
- Bank Signatory Reporting
- Bank fee system maintenance
- Banking relationship management
- Liaise with bank representatives to open and close bank accounts
- Implement and maintain full range of banking services (i.e. lockbox, positive pay, ACH, Direct Debit etc.)
- Liaise with Legal and Tax regarding banking documentation needs
- Assist with the creation and submission of general ledger account maintenance requests for new, closed and changed bank accounts
- Maintain banking and documentation imaging repositories
- Assume bank maintenance responsibilities of Treasury Workstation -Support any Corporate Treasury initiatives and projects
- Other special ad hoc projects as needed
o Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
o 2+ financial experience preferably within the Treasury Banking Operations function
o Strong Organization and reporting experience.
o Integrity: Exhibits and adheres to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
o Strong Analytic Skills: able to link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
o Results oriented and dedicated team worker.
o Excellent communication skills with experience working across multiple levels and functions; able to deliver the message effectively verbally and in writing.