Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Stress Testing and Analytics Team (STAT) oversees the management, design, and execution of CIT’s Capital Planning process, CECL implementation, Economic Scenario Development, as well as other analytical tasks. The group is focused on establishing standards for best practice, accountability, and a strong capital adequacy process across the various Lines of Business (LOBs) involved. The STAT Team works with a broad range of functions within CIT including key Risk and Finance teams in addition to the LOBs in order to ensure a robust process.
• Work within a team to help develop, produce, and maintain management reporting presentations
• Heavy focus on data analysis and reconciliation
• Assist with the development and maintenance of tracking and reporting on department processes and deliverables regarding the firm’s CECL implementation and production of CIT’s Capital Plan
• Develop presentation materials to support Review and Challenge sessions for governance committees
• Review and stay informed on risk related regulatory guidance published by the FRB, OCC, and other Regulators
• 1-3 years of financial reporting and analysis related experience in consulting and/or the financial services industry preferred
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Experience with Financial Database Systems and OLAP software preferred
• Knowledge of regulatory landscape (e.g. CCAR, DFAST, Basel III, CECL) a plus
• Basic understanding of Statistical Principles a plus
• Good oral communication and strong written communication skills
• Team player with ability to assist on numerous projects and work effectively with diverse teams
• Willingness to work across reporting lines and support multiple work streams