Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
• New business development by prospecting, qualifying, and closing new vendor programs
o Program Agreement Negotiations
• Account management:
o Achievement of annual volume and profitability targets
o Key stakeholder reviews
o Maintaining existing relationships with a focus on increasing CIT’s share of wallet
• Travel within the geographic territory is required.
o Territory management / Time management
Attributes for Success:
Candidates will be highly motivated, driven, self-starters that can work independently in a home office environment.
• Strong business development and negotiation skills
• Exceptional ability to develop and cultivate strategic relationships
• Outstanding presentation, organization and time management skills
• Consultative selling approach
• Committed problem solver with creative solution capabilities
• Works well in a collaborative environment
Education & Experience:
• College or university degree in business or professional equivalent experience
• Minimum 1-3 years sales, sales support or Client relationship management
• Prefer Leasing Industry Knowledge – not required