Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
A Business Development Representative at Direct Capital is not your typical “sales” person, and this is not a telemarketing position. In fact, we like to consider it more of a Strategic Account Management position.
If building relationships with B2B vendors and franchises like Dairy Queen or Ryder Trucks sounds good, or if working at a fast-paced financial services company that provides affordable lending solutions to an underserved market is what you’re all about, then we think we’ve done our job. And have just found you a new one.
But in case you need some more convincing…
• You’ll always have something on your plate. We call it “busy-fun” because you’re constantly moving, but you’ll love what you’re doing.
• You’ll have the opportunity to form connections with businesses from across the country and stretch yourself far and wide right from the office.
• Business Development sales representatives gain an understanding of the lending process and the number of different industries we work with.
• Direct Capital is not only a place to get your feet wet, but also a place to advance your career.
Great, now that we’ve got you hooked, here’s what you’re day-to-day will look like:
• Creating partnerships with vendors and influencing key decision makers
• Researching prospects and identifying the key people to call
• Delivering the value prop by crafting an effective pitch
• Presenting technology tools and solutions through webinar demos
• Recognizing Direct Capital as a FinTech organization and presenting our products and services in a relatable way to the businesses you reach