Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
• Oversee QA Team workflow and perform 2nd level QA Reviews.
• Support CRA Reporting Manager with annual HMDA LAR and CRA LR file compilation and submission.
• Process and manage monthly data sets provided by business units for HMDA and CRA reporting in CRA Wiz.
• Complete error reports and conduct room cause analysis.
• Bachelor degree preferred
• 2+ years banking compliance experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel