Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
Funding Managers are a lot of things. But you already knew that.
You know that they are extremely organized, detail-oriented and great at multitasking.
You know that Funding Managers are exceptionally analytical, stupendous at problem solving, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
But, did you know that CIT Funding Managers must...
• Make every customer experience remarkable through open lines of communication with customers, vendors, equipment providers and finance managers, and by supporting relationships with our partners
• Be scrappy with file preparation, organization, and prioritization.
• Crush obstacles by solving tough problems on challenging deals.
• Seek change by being the voice for our customers internally and procure and process invoices efficiently.
• Invent solutions when auditing and proof reading documents, insurance certificates and invoices.
• Drive momentum for success by self-managing a monthly portfolio of 50 customers and keeping their transactions moving through identification and coordination of equipment delivery dates.
• Be point blank when preventing fraud throughout the organization.
• Give back to our customers in the form of exceptional customer service and proper delivery of funds and equipment.
• Bring the passion all day, every day, by keeping detailed and organized notes in Salesforce regarding your communications with existing contacts.
• Enjoy the ride! (That’s it – just enjoy being a Funding Manager)!
In addition to embodying our top ten core values, you must also have the following skills to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Early adoption to change management
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent time management skills and proven ability to hit deadlines
• Demonstrated initiative
• Ability to work and interact with all departments throughout the organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Thrive in a fast paced environment while continually maintaining a positive attitude and promoting teamwork across departments
Do you believe that CIT, Portsmouth, NH and the Funding team is right for you? Great, we do too.