Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
As the Collection Contract Advisor, you will interact with those equipment leasing & loan clients that have become delinquent at various stages of their contract with CIT Small Business Solutions.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Problem solving and analytical skills required
• Strong understanding of internet and various data resource services
• Ability to multitask essential
• Able to manage confrontation
• Strong communicator written and verbal
• Relationship building