Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
|Principal Duties & Responsibilities: |
• Tasked with meeting or exceeding monthly budgeted volume goals while remaining within CIT risk management guidelines.
• Responsible for all new transactions from initiation through booking, which includes:
o Communicates with all levels of customer and internal CIT personnel. Works with all CIT functional areas (Credit, Operations, Pricing, Legal, Customer Service, Cash Applications, financial adjustments, etc.) as advocate for franchisee
o Obtaining comprehensive credit information on applications, interfacing with all CIT departments through final adjudication, and communicating regularly with the originating franchisee end user.
o Efficiently and effectively manages the credit application process, acting as conduit between the CIT Sales reps, franchisee and internal CIT departments for all transactional information.
o Coordination and entry of transactional data into appropriate system
o Will be tasked with creating accurate and complete documentation packages, while ensuring all transactions meet minimum CIT yield requirements.
o Assemble final document package and forward for imaging and storage
o Main daily point of contact with franchisee and CIT sales representatives and ensuring all booking SLAs are met
o Final approval of all transactions prior to payment and booking (under their role’s authority limit)
• Responsible for all franchisee/franchisor servicing/invoicing questions throughout the life cycle of the transaction working closely with servicing colleagues to support any customer questions/issues.
• Verify key customer and transactional data is complete and accurate and meet all quality and compliance checks, while performing regulatory audits and identify any regulatory red flags.
• Perform regulatory audit and identify any regulatory red flags
• Coordinate contract adjustments where errors have been identified and confirmed
|Education & Experience: |
• Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Office
• Effectively organizes oral and written communications to address problems and clearly identifies actions for resolutions.
• Able to perform lease/finance calculations needed to structure transactions appropriately.
• Able to adjust to changing conditions and priorities
• Ability to maintain and/or builds relationships
• 5 years leasing experience preferred
• College degree preferred