Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
|This position is within the Cash Management Support Group and is responsible for supporting the teams across Treasury Operations, Treasury IT, the Global Accounting Organization, and various users of Cash Management Systems. The individual will support daily operational processes as well as project work.|
- Perform day to day operational and technical support for Treasury Operations.
- Ensure daily cash reporting is collected, validated and available utilizing the bank import tool.
- Post all global banking transactions via interface within our Treasury Management System (TMS).
- Maintain configuration settings across Corporate Treasury systems to facilitate the upstream and downstream processes, such as disbursements, positioning, reporting and posting.
- Administer user access in multiple cash management systems as well as third party web portals.
- Coordinate user access control reviews within the policy set forth by Access Management.
- Process various requests across all supported applications utilizing an internal request management application.
- Work as a subject matter expert on projects within Treasury and various businesses throughout the firm including IT.
|o 2-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst supporting cash management related software applications. Direct experience with SunGard’s Quantum application or similar top tier treasury workstation is a plus.|
o Previous functional experience in a cash management operations role involving accounting is a plus.
o At least a Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance, a CTP (Certified Treasury Financial) is a plus.
o Strong communications skills both oral and written. Successful candidates are able to communicate key ideas and initiatives.
o Strong analytical skills and initiative, as evidenced by successful analytical decision-making.
o Proficient Microsoft Office skills inclusive of Outlook, Word, and Excel.