Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The primary function of the Banker is to build strong relationships with OneWest customers by providing guidance and navigating customers toward solutions that meet their needs in an environment that is large enough to fulfill our customer needs but small enough to maintain OneWest's culture of exceptional service.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Builds customer relationships that embody OneWest's "One Customer at a Time" standard by
providing value added guidance
- Dedicates time to engage customers in meaningful conversation to understand customer needs
- Utilizes contact management system by notating what was learned both financially and personally which
will continue to build on customer relationships through follow up
- Leverages OneWest Bank's resources to support customer relationships
- Navigates customers by recommending financial solutions with OneWest Bank products and services
- Expands knowledge of OneWest Bank standards and culture in order to make appropriate
suggestions for fulfilling customers' needs
- Guides customers through more complex financial needs such as buying a home, funding retirement,
and operating a small business
- Processes basic transactions and guides customers to new technologies for their convenience and