Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
|The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical/problem solving skills, strong communication skills and be detail oriented. The ability to work independently and multi task is essential. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must and Concur and PeopleSoft system is a plus.|
• Create new analytical reports and run ad hoc system queries to support the monitoring of invoice coding.
• Weekly creation and analysis of key control and productivity reports.
• Work on key projects related to vendor payment terms and cash discounts.
• Work on the development of key process improvements based on analytical findings.
• Assists with special projects and research on an as needed basis.
|• Minimum of 3-5 years of prior Accounts Payable experience.|
• A strong work ethic based on a strong desire to drive process improvements.
• Demonstrated ability to extract information from various sources and systems.
• Demonstrated proficiency in PeopleSoft financial systems and PC applications (Excel and Word).
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management.
• Detail oriented, organized and reliable.
• Ability to work independently, take ownership of multiple assigned tasks