Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
|Summary of Key Responsibilities|
• Interacting with various departments to update and or resolve adjustments on customer contracts and leases.
• Assist with the management of the daily workflow of transactions along with the accurate application of financial adjustments and dispositions
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of Adjustments
• Trains and Assists other associates in the department as necessary
• Assist team in resolving accounting related customer service issues
• Assist management in accessing the workflow of all employees to identify opportunities to improve productivity and maintain expected service levels
• Ensure Suspense items are timely and accurately handled.
• Research funds in suspense to locate appropriate contracts and apply accordingly.
• Ability to work and clear accounting variances
• Demonstrates initiative and confidence
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer and work flow process skills
• Effective organizational, written communication and follow-up skills
|• Undergraduate degree preferred |
• 1-3 years work experience in accounting, banking or other related financial operations required
• Strong analyses and MS Excel skills required
• Candidate must exhibit strong problem solving skills and initiative to resolve issues
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in Access preferred