Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
CIT provides financing solutions for borrowers and lessees, and assist manufacturers and distributors in growing sales, profitability and customer loyalty by providing customized, value added finance solutions to its commercial clients. CIT Insurance Services, through its alliances with insurance and financial services providers and intermediaries, provides protection products for small businesses and middle market clients.
Insurance Analyst Job Description:
Provide liaison Insurance support for outside insurance service providers, portfolio customer service departments within CIT and managers and associates in all other departments
• Handle escalated customer service problems that may arise with regards to insurance; claims, premiums, billing and general questions
• Conduct periodic training classes for CIT customer service departments and others as needed
• Respond to insurance program related questions
• Verify all claim payments for the portfolio
• Review monthly claims reports from insurer for accuracy
• Revise insurance procedures and claims policies as necessary
• Reviewing and documenting information transmittals
• Provide insurance quotes to customer’s when requested
• Perform monthly reconciliation’s and insurance rebate requests to insurer
• Handle all funding Insurance requirements and submit all Insurances expense vouchers to Accounts Payable
• Complete special projects and backup insurance team as needed
• BS/BA degree preferred
• 2+ years insurance experience
• Licensed for Property/Casualty Insurance
• Strong attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
• Able to establish strong working relationships with colleagues and clients, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Client-focused, proactive and results-oriented.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel,Powerpoint,Word