Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
This position leads the Master Data Management function within the CIT Data Management department. This VP-level manager role is responsible for the end-to-end planning, design, implementation and deployment of the master data management strategy and execution plans in coordination with the CIT Data Management strategy. This role will serve as the focal point for management and business coordination/communication at department and program-levels for master data management activities. This manager position will be a proactive member of the Data Delivery & Architecture IT leadership team and will be responsible for supporting MDM tools, MDM best practices, and MDM implementations with secondary responsibilities relating to reference data management, data standards, data governance processes, & data quality. The role involves partnership with key stakeholders and is responsible for understanding their needs and environment, and working to identify and drive contemporary, best-in-class master data management solutions for CIT Data Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
• 10+ years IT-related experience in application development and delivery for medium/large scale organization
• 3 to 5 years leading data management activities, including master data management implementations
• Mastery of Information Management concepts and practices, including Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehousing, and Data Governance & Stewardship
• Experience with enterprise-level MDM tools, including Informatica implementations
• Experience creating and executing short-term tactical plans as well as long-term departmental strategic plans
• Ability to create a productive environment that promotes initiative, innovation, and continual improvement
• Strong leadership, communication, and management skills