Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
• Portfolio Management: Manages all portfolio management related activities for assigned commercial real estate portfolio.
• Asset Classifications: Ensures assigned portfolio is reviewed periodically and PD/LGD/Regulatory Ratings are appropriate and changes are timely when needed.
• Credit Actions: Provides sound analysis and recommendations on credit actions as they arise. Liaise with various parties to ensure approved credit actions are carried out timely and appropriately.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent, MBA preferred.
• 3+ years work experience in managing a Commercial Real Estate loan portfolio, including risk management, valuation, audits, and credit management.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement rapid changes in project direction.
• Ability to provide complex loan analysis and make sound recommendations.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.