Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
• Processing jumbo, conforming and FHA loan files, verifying accuracy of documents received and reviewing loan files, to ensure all documents are received and correct.
• Able to determine income for salaried borrowers and basic knowledge of self-employed borrowers
• Determining which documentation is needed to complete the loan files. Calling borrowers, real estate brokers, and title companies to request specified documents, such as receipt for payment of outstanding tax bill.
• Contacting outside vendors and requesting necessary documents.
• Determining appropriate course of contact-phone, fax, e-mail, written request, etc. Calling borrower, broker and other specified individuals to provide status updates and arrange time and date for closing. Handling customer inquiries, providing information regarding missing documents and loan status. Keeping up to date of all policies and procedures
• 5 or more years of experience with a broad understanding of all facets of mortgage loans or equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as an Associate Loan Processor, Loan Processor and/or Senior Loan Processor.
• Knowledge Loan Processing and Underwriting preferred.• Knowledge of Mortgage Banking preferred.• Ability to organize and coordinate projects.• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Ability to adapt to change.• Works well under time constraints.• Computer literate.• Consistency in order to ensure service levels are met