Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Access Review Associate is a part of the Technology & Operations department and is focused on ensuring that standard and privileged access to the organization’s applications, data and systems is reviewed and recertified in compliance with CIT policy, standards and regulatory requirements. This is a key control in ensuring the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of financial, sensitive and critical systems and data.
• Initiate, manage and oversee access review and certification campaigns based on the annual program calendar
• Report on access review status and escalate non-compliant access reviews
• Maintain access review process documentation
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to the access review processes at the end of each quarter
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work interface well with all levels of management and to influence cross-functional teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, information systems, or a business related major
• 3+ years of professional experience in IT or audit related fields.
• Experience in Identity and Access Management is a plus