Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Access Management Governance (AMG) department owns and oversees the logical access controls that ensure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of financial, sensitive and critical systems and data. This position will help to drive several key access management governance initiatives for 2018.
• Document, coordinate and report on compliance tests of the organization’s logical access controls
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to logical access controls and workflows
• Develop and maintain internal logical access control process narratives, flowcharts and procedures and ensure that these are aligned with the governing CIT policies and standards
• Enhance and organize training materials, quick reference guides, and other awareness materials
• Report and escalate program risks and issues
• Monitor and report on program KPIs and KRIs
• Coordinate responses to requests from internal control testing teams, internal and external auditors and regulators.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work interface well with all levels of management and to influence cross-functional teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel , PowerPoint & Visio
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, information systems, or a business related major
• 5+ years of professional experience in IT or audit related fields.
• Risk governance, internal controls documentation and testing experience and/or Identity and Access Management experience preferred