Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The position involves a systems analyst scrutinizing complex contract issues and scenarios on the primary Vendor Finance Receivables platform; documenting various current business processes as they relate to receivables management.
The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in systems analysis in the financial services industry, preferably with leasing experience.
• Have the ability to concisely and efficiently consolidate business user needs into requirements documentation is critical.
• Have the technical expertise to structure recommendations for configuration of the receivable system: design and execute test plans.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. These skills will be leveraged both in terms of understanding and interpreting business needs, as well as resolving these needs into clearly defined problem statements and solutions.
• A demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, for solution creation and generation of valued added contributions to the business are a must have in this role.
• Sufficient technical knowledge in the IT field to enable them to successfully communicate requirements and solutions in a structured manner to development professionals.
InfoLease experience highly recommended. Experience with SQL query desired.