Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
Experienced .NET developer for proficient in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, REST Web API, SQL 2008, SSIS, SSRS, preferably having worked in the Banking/Finance domain.
- Experienced .NET developer with strong understanding of the latest .NET framework including VB.NET, ASP.NET and C#.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in developing front-end and middle-tier applications.
- BS or B Tech. degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications degree required. Any Microsoft certifications would be a plus.
- Clear understanding of technologies like MVC, REST Web API, Javascipt, HTML5, Entity Framework.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with SQL 2008 and above, SSIS and SSRS is required.
- Must have experience with source control tools like TFS and Git Hub.
- Hands on experience with Network Protocols using TCP/IP, HTTPS, SOAP, Restful and XML, JSON data formats.
- Experienced in working in the banking and finance domain and a solid understanding of PII data safeguards and encryption techniques.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC.
- Must be a good team player and have the initiative to take ownership of projects and production support issues.
- Must possess strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to provide estimations, risk assessments, technical documents and meet deliverables in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to work with the expectation of a 24/7 on-call support, as needed.