Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
This position holder will be an integral member of the Credit Data Analytics and Reporting team. Working within Risk Analytics Team, this position is responsible for supporting Risk Management at the Corporate Level and Business Segment. The ideal candidate will possess analytical, presentation, software and communication skills. An understanding of Credit Risk Management and financial reporting is desired. The individual will be responsible for contributing to the preparation, analysis and presentation of key credit analytics of portfolio performance with a presentation of financial measures of the business unit on a monthly and quarterly basis. Additionally this position will participate in the monthly close of the centralized Credit Risk Data mart through analysis of data feeds and identification of requisite fixes or data enhancements.
• B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management preferred • Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Software knowledge to include Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and SQL or SAP familiarity.
• Familiarity with Credit Risk Concepts
• Knowledge of regulatory standards
• Attention to detail
• Ability to research through internal sources variances or discrepancies identified.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, team oriented environment
• Time management skills in order to meet tight and often numerous deadlines