Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Capital Coordinator role is a sales role responsible for managing a pipeline of existing loan customers through loan renewal opportunities. The Capital Coordinator provides seamless customer transactions by assessing current cash flow and credit for renewal eligibility. The position requires diligent customer communication and a partnership with loan credit and funding team members. The position is best suited for candidates with a strong attention to detail and a passion for establishing and maintaining customer relationships. The Capital Coordinator handles in bound and out bound calls as well as CRM technology to maintain detailed notes regarding existing loans.
• Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, Salesforce
• Early adoption to change management
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Detailed oriented
• Knowledge of Short term loans
• Exceptional Leadership Skills
• Sense of urgency as well as the ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment
• Demonstrated initiative
• Ability to work and interact with all department throughout the organization
• Timely follow-through
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer Service Skills