Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
Enterprise Risk Management is responsible for the oversight of all new products and services offered by CIT Group.The Associate, Business Analyst will be a detail oriented self-starter who can work effectively in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
The incumbent will manage execution of the New Activity process, tracking new, modified and expanded products and services throughout their lifecycle. This will include assisting in the development of metrics to track the progress of the New Activity process.
The successful candidate will interact with key stakeholders including personnel from various risk and control functions and front line units and be responsible for:
- Developing management reports to provide status of New Activity process for various stakeholders, including strategic committees.
- Maintaining New Activity inventory throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Setting agendas and preparing meeting materials to support the New Activity Process.
- Coordinating various aspects of the formal new activity approval process in order to facilitate a reliably comprehensive, efficient, expeditious and well documented review of all proposals.
- Assisting in preparation of reports and presentations for senior management and other key stakeholders
- Maintaining New Activity portal that contains all pertinent information for New Activity process.
· Assisting with documentation and maintenance of procedures, implementation and training.
- Workng with Secretary to assist with scribing meeting minutes and various administrative follow-ups.
- Monitoring and managing pre- and post-launch conditions and issues for all new activities,
• Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Risk preferred.
• 2-5 years in an Risk/Audit/Control function.
• Conceptual understanding of banking/financial institution.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail with strong focus on accuracy of information.
• Self-directed; passion for excellence; able to work under pressure.
• Capable of juggling multiple tasks, recalibrating as priorities change; deadline and quality driven.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a large, corporate environment.
• Must be able to work in a team environment; listens and works well with others; client-focused and open to - different ideas/viewpoints.
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications