Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The business system analyst can be defined as a bridge between the business needs and the technology solutions. They analyze a business domain or request and documents its processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
Some of the primary responsibilities can include:
- Elicitation: discover underlying business need to be adressed
- Analysis: translate, organize, specify and model the requirements/user stories
- Definition: define solution based on experience, help from SME and support from manager
- Validation: review and confirm solution answer to Business needs (testing, prod/user validation)
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with various applications used by the firm
- Providing technical support to end users, answering complex questions on function and usage of systems
- Work on improving the current software with participation in different program or projects
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the firm applications
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues to ensure the customer remains satisfied
- Support testing of evolution and fixes
- Work in the applications team to document users requirements and define solutions
- Provide training and support for onboarding users or new team members on applications
- Strong organization skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Problem-solving, ciritcal thinking and decision-making skills
- Documentation and specifications: ability to create clear and concise documentation
- Facilitation and Elicitation skills
- Experience with Business Analysis tools and visual modeling
- Experience with InfoLease application, or similar portfolio and asset management tool
- Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Agile methodology knowledge is a plus