Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
CIT is looking to expand its current Account Management support to one of the nation’s largest technology Resellers located in the Chicago area.
The selected onsite Account Manager/Client Manager candidate will be responsible the growing existing relationships and develop new relationships within assigned client by meeting quota of new business volume ($7 to $8 MM) and other targets such as applications, new closed vendors, number of sales presentations and number of outbound sales calls. These relationships will ultimately result in generating profitable lease transactions that produce new business volume. The Client Manager is point of contact to the vendor/dealer, therefore responsible for all aspects of the dealer business, including:
• Pro-actively offer financing products to vendors in assigned territory (drive/maximize volume/increase penetration).
• Target, qualify, and close lease programs or transactions.
• Meet or exceed sales objectives measured by funded lease volume of $7 to $8 MM in year 1, or as assigned.
• Complete an appropriate number of outbound customer/prospect contacts (described in terms of number of calls per day).
• Provide high-quality customer/prospect interactions
Additionally, the primary purpose of the onsite position is to focus on partnering with Lenovo and contacting the Account Managers to drive results, maximize leasing funding volume and market penetration. Create, develop, maintain and grow our Financial Services footprint within this client. On-site presence is a requirement to also support trainings, vendor days, events on-site.
This Account Manager relationship will ultimately result in generating profitable lease transactions that produce new business volume by:
• New Account Manager development to drive and maximize volume ultimately increase penetration.
• Target, qualify, and close lease transactions via on-site management.
• Meet or exceed sales objectives measured by funded lease volume of $7 + MM.
• Coordinate demand generation activities with channel account managers that support the client onsite client events, Floor Days, team huddles, etc.
• Complete an appropriate sales touch to client’s Account Managers and end user customers as appropriate.
• Provide high-quality customer and Account Manager interactions
• Experience in sales techniques (effective needs analysis, negotiation, and closing)
• Ability to build rapport over the phone
• Demonstration of a high level of initiative
• Strong organization and follow-up skills
• Strong knowledge of lease transactions including pricing, credit and documentation
• The ability to work independently but also demonstrate performance in a team setting (work with Sales Support in Jax location)
• Strong Sales and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge or experience using CRM (such as Salesforce) a plus
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of Direct Sales, Telesales or marketing experience, Leasing/Finance background a plus
• Strong understanding of the Technology reseller market