Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Leadership, Learning & Development group is a dynamic team within Human Resources that focuses on creating sustainable value for the organization through employee career development, skill and knowledge building, and engagement.
The successful candidate will report to the Director, Leadership, Learning & Development, and be a key part of the group. We’re looking for someone who can provide program and project management of key initiatives and operational support across the team. Candidates should be focused on improvement, always seeking ways to improve the talent development experiences of our employees and internal customers.
• Program and project management of key talent development initiatives such as leadership development, culture education and professional skills. Includes managing development schedules, reporting, communications, measurement and other related activities.
• Lead the identification and tracking of the key leadership development metrics to determine overall effectiveness of various initiatives.
•Conduct impact analysis and measure learning and development objectives for leadership development and other learning and talent initiatives.
• Track progress of learning solution project goals and metrics; prepare data and reports
• Coordinate and oversee the implementation of learning and development programs
• Track and assist in assessing the effectiveness of learning solutions
• Provide guidance and input into the broader learning & development roadmap
• Assist in the design and development of career development tools and solutions
• Coordinate programs and implement tools to help employees drive their careers
• Provide system administration support as needed (including entering/maintaining and auditing training and/or talent management data)
• Manage vendor relationships when using external resources for design and execution of programs
• Participate in special projects as needed