Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
Successsful candidate will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership and maintaining metadata for financial crimes data such as data models, dictionary/definition and associated business rules.
• Testing and communication of any changes on data metadata to key stakeholders.
• Resolving data integrity issues across domains.
• Serving as the central point of contact for data questions for the broaing as business lead in projects providing subject matter expertise.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3 years compliance experience in AML compliance.
• 7-10 years of experience with data from a technology focus.
• Demonstrated success in working with businesses to roll out AML processes and standards.
• Extensive expertise in technology and compliance systems.
• Advanced level of SQL and MS Excel required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
• Strong understanding of commercial banking and retail banking products and services.
• Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively handle a fast paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.